Friday, April 4, 2008

Comfortable?

Diana has been having a hard time when Elise has to go to rest time. She tries to hide her and keep me from taking her. It is mostly cute, but kind-of not. On Tuesday she really wanted to stay with her so she set up a little place to rest on the rocking chair. As long as she was quiet I let her stay. Elise never fell asleep and after an hour when I went to get Elise out of bed Diana was totally gone. She slept until 4:30 when Brian finally woke her up.

Next was on Thursday when Elise was at rest time. She played happily for about 40 minutes and then started being sad. She was sad for about 10 minutes and then she was quiet. I assumed she was asleep and I went up after 10 more minutes to make sure. She was asleep but she didn't stay asleep for very long. I don't think she was very comfortable. (And yes that is Diana on the side - she is trying to poke Elise with a spaghetti noodle. She REALLY wanted her to wake up.)

Finally, today Elise followed Diana's example and fell asleep in the rocking chair. Funny girls.

4 comments:

Leah said...

They're so cute! There's nothing wrong with lots of sleeping pictures!

Jenny said...

i'm so glad you got pictures those cute girls sleeping like that. how funny!

Anonymous said...

This one cracked me up. Everytime of think of it I laugh.
I love this blog, the subjects, and the blogger.

The Library Grandma

Crazy Lees said...

I lvoe them asleep because you really love them at those moments!