
Here are four things I absolutely adore about Elise.
1. She is so loving. Elise loves to snuggle, give hugs, kisses and tell you she loves you.
2. Elise like to play independently. She is so cute with her dolls and animals and can entertain herself quite well.
3. I love to hear her laugh. I think she has a cute voice.
4. She is very giving. She almost always shares her toys whenever Diana asks and will share pretty much anything she has if you want her to.



5 comments:
i think it helps to think of things like this as a phase. jonah had been going through a phase like this, i think we may be nearing the end of it, though. he's going longer and longer between tantrums. (knock on wood)
good luck weathering this phase. elise is a cutie. :)
Wow it must be in the air… We’ve been having issues with a phase with Chris… He throws a fit (BIG TIME) if he’s not able to be right with me. It literally becomes a huge thing and can take me up to 20 min just to go (even) next door without him…. I’m so sorry for yours and TOTALLY understand, maybe we can all make it through the phases together :)
The phases are so hard, especially on Mom and Dad. Maybe this is how age three got dubbed the "Trying Three's," just as step above the "Terrible Two's." Thank you for sharing your list about Elise. I too think she is adorable! I hope those things help with making it through this phase.
Love to you all,
Library Grandma
I love your list of things you love about Elise--we love those things too, and we know that in a few years, you won't remember the challenges as much as the sweet hugs and loving times. You are great parents! Love, Draper Grandma
It has GOT to be the age! Joshua is that same way!
Post a Comment