From Elise:
1. Because he tells me stories.
2. Because he reads Mr. Tumnus the fawn to me and reads little books to me and reads big books to me.
3. Because he plays with me.
4. Because he give me treats.
5. Because he loves me.
From Diana:
6. Because he lets me sit on his lap.
7. Because he gives me treats.
8. Because he takes me on special nighttime trips.
9. Because he lets me go to Pack Meeting.
10. Because he reads to me.
11. Because he loves me.
From Me:
12. Because he uses words like pedantic and obfuscatory and isn’t at all pedantic about it.
13. Because he makes everyone around him feel good.
14. Because he thinks I can do anything.
15. Because he makes me laugh.
16. Because he gets up with the girls so I can sleep in.
17. Because he loves to dance.
18. Because he is a great dad.
19. Because not only does he love classical music but he also knows the name and the composer of all the pieces.
20. Because he is a little OCD and that makes me not feel so weird.
21. Because he wants to do everything right.
22. Because he isn’t really into sports but gets passionate about our family March Madness tournament.
23. Because he is patient.
24. Because he doesn’t laugh at me when I say I am always right.
25. Because he can talk intelligently about ANYTHING to ANYONE.
26. Because he thinks I'm funny (and not in a bad way).
27. Because he is kind to everyone.
28. Because he is a really good teacher (a little crazy sometimes but always a really, really good teacher).
29. Because he doesn't mind cleaning the bathrooms.
30. Because of who he is.
31. Because he loves me.



8 comments:
What a wonderful tribute!
Happy Birthday Brian!
What sweet thoughts!
I agree he does have great coversations..I am sure you have enjoyed having him home on Sundays instead of hours of talks about harry Potter! JK Happy birthday Brian!
Great Post. Happy Birthday, Brian!
-Kaelyn
Happy Birthday Brian! What a thoughtful and heartfelt list. August 26 was one of the greatest days of my life. I would add 31a - because he shares his wonderful family with me.
I Love You All!
Mom AKA Library Grandma
Brian definitely made us feel welcome in the ward when we were there, and we really appreciated it. What a beautiful family.
hope brian had a wonderful birthday. what a great post. :)
What a cute way to celebrate Brian's birthday.
What a beautiful tribute--and it's all true. We are so glad Brian is part of our family now. He is an exceptional person, and a great example to all of us. Happy Birthday, Brian!! Love, Mom and Dad (the "in-laws" that aren't made to feel that way)
Post a Comment