I lvoe it! So incrediably sweet! Just like her!
what a nice book. maybe ruby's thinking something like that when she says "dad" every other minute all day long while he's at work. :)
I can't believe how big she is getting. I love what she read on the soap. She must really love her Daddy.
What a cutie!
What an amazing bar of soap! What a cutie and sweet as well. (And I'm not the least bit prejudice.)Library Grandma
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I lvoe it! So incrediably sweet! Just like her!
what a nice book. maybe ruby's thinking something like that when she says "dad" every other minute all day long while he's at work. :)
I can't believe how big she is getting. I love what she read on the soap. She must really love her Daddy.
What a cutie!
What an amazing bar of soap! What a cutie and sweet as well. (And I'm not the least bit prejudice.)
Library Grandma
Post a Comment