Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall

Two weeks ago we went for a drive up the canyon to see the fall leaves. It is a good thing we went then because today it snowed. Crazy Utah weather. The trees were beautiful. Brian loves our annual trip and it is a success for me when no one gets too car sick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful scenery--and beautiful family. I'm glad you didn't actually get sick. Love, Draper Grandma

Crazy Lees said...

WOW! HOW GORGEOUS! I can't belive you got the girls to go that far!

Jenny said...

it looks like you made it further than we did. :) we never make it up the canyon very far, so the fall color is sparse. you got some great photos. i'm glad no one got sick. my worry is someone getting smashed by a skateboarder/biker, or someone falling in the river. it's really quite a stressful outing for me. :)

Leah said...

I'm jealous! We missed the leaves!