Saturday, May 30, 2009

Captured Comments

Mom: Elise you need to stop and help clean up.
Elise: Mom if you don't let me play the game I'm going to trade you for something else.

Diana: Mom can I buy these headbands?
Mom: I don't know Diana.
Diana: Please Mom, it's my lifelong dream.

Good thing her lifelong dream only cost $2.



Elise: I want to wear fuzzy warm pajamas tonight.
Mom: Elise it is too hot to wear fuzzy warm pajamas.
Elise: I want to wear fuzzy warm pajamas.
Mom: You are going to be too hot tonight.
Elise: If I can't wear my fuzzy warms, I'm doomed.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Kids say the cutest things. I'm glad you are writing them down. :)

Jenny said...

a touch of the dramatic. :) so cute. was elise too hot? i finally hid the kids' warm pjs. hopefully they won't notice for a few months. :)

Anonymous said...

We got a laugh out of this one! How cute! I'm glad she ended up "not doomed." Love, Draper Grandma

Anonymous said...

We got a chuckle out of all these posts. Thanks for sharing the fun and funny moments of your lives. We love you all, Draper Grandma

Anonymous said...

What a day! Fulfilling a lifelong dream, being doomed, and getting traded for something different all in the same day! I am still laughing out loud when I think of it. Even Grandpa was laughing out loud. Those girls are too much!
I love you all and thanks for sharing.
Library Grandma