Dear Brian,
Can you believe it is your birthday again? It is amazing to think that having a baby was just a hope a year ago. Thank you so much for all you have done this last year. Between trying to find foods I would eat when I was pregnant, getting the girls to bed when I was feeling yucky (which was a lot), teaching summer school and helping with Stuart, I don't think you have had any time to even think about all of your dreams. But you are a dream come true to me and our children every day.
Happy Birthday Brian!
We love you!
Love,
Jennifer, Diana, Elise and Stuart



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Brian! I hope that he has a great day!
Happy Birthday!!!! Hope it is a great one! Miss all of you!
Brian, Happy Birthday!! I love the new Hair due!! Maybe its old but new to me. It was good to see little stuart and Jennifer at my shower!
Such a wonderful tribute to a great husband. We're so glad he is part of our family! Love, Draper Grandma
Post a Comment