Dear Stuart,
I can't believe you are already 3 months! The time has gone so quickly but on the other hand it seems like you have always been part of our family. You have been such an angel and I am amazed at how good you are. You are the sweetest little boy and I am so glad you are mine. (But don't tell Elise you are really mine because she thinks you are her baby too.) Thank you for filling our home with happiness and love.
Love Forever,
Mommy
PS - I hope you like your name. I think it is just right.



5 comments:
Darling picture! I definitely need another Stuart fix!
Julianne
He is ADORABLE! love the cheeks!
I can't believe he is 3 months old! Wow! He is adorable, and we love him (and all of you) to pieces! Love, Draper Grandma
What a cutie. I'm so bummed that we've been sick for so long. We've missed most of his little baby phase. :( Hopefully we'll get to see more of him over the next three months.
He is so stinkin' cute. We need to get together again!! I love his curled over toes in the picture. -Kaelyn
Post a Comment