The costumes look great, and the people wearning them are darling, and the one who made them is talented. Wish I were close enough that they could have come trick or treating at my house. Love, Library Grandmas
Jennifer, so glad the rock paper scissors game will work for you. It will be perfect for your birthday parties. If you need other ideas, there are lots of Family Fun Fridays that will help.
Your little ones were adorable for Halloween. Sorry your "fairy' has been under the weather. I hope she is feeling better.
4 comments:
their costumes look great! nice job. just don't let maxwell know that diana has been sword fighting. he's always ready for a duel. :)
CUTE!
The costumes look great, and the people wearning them are darling, and the one who made them is talented. Wish I were close enough that they could have come trick or treating at my house.
Love,
Library Grandmas
Jennifer, so glad the rock paper scissors game will work for you. It will be perfect for your birthday parties. If you need other ideas, there are lots of Family Fun Fridays that will help.
Your little ones were adorable for Halloween. Sorry your "fairy' has been under the weather. I hope she is feeling better.
Post a Comment