I think it may only be a temporary name like the one your Aunt Lori had - "Oh No Lori." I think you might be Mr. Curiousty though. And for sure your are Mr. Wonderful. Love to everyone. Library Grandma P.S. I love the licking the table. It must have been very tasty.
What fun moments you have caught, and I agree that I wouldn't call him Mr. Trouble but Mr. Creative! We love you all so much! Love always, Draper Grandma
4 comments:
He is so fun to watch! What a busy boy.
Too Cute!!!
I think it may only be a temporary name like the one your Aunt Lori had - "Oh No Lori." I think you might be Mr. Curiousty though. And for sure your are Mr. Wonderful. Love to everyone.
Library Grandma
P.S. I love the licking the table. It must have been very tasty.
What fun moments you have caught, and I agree that I wouldn't call him Mr. Trouble but Mr. Creative! We love you all so much! Love always, Draper Grandma
Post a Comment