Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween


Dear Grandparents,Link
Last week was Halloween. It was a pretty busy day. Mom and I went to the school twice - once for Elise's parade and once for Diana's. I wasn't really happy about watching the parades, I'm not a big fan of sitting still.

That night I got to stay up a lot past my bedtime. Diana (Hedwig), Elise (Tinkerbell) and I (The Man in the Yellow Hat) walked around to different houses with our friends. Diana and Elise would knock on the door and then someone would give us candy. It was great! I've been waiting for Mom to take me to do this again, but maybe people only give candy when Mom makes us wear silly clothes.

Love,
Stuart

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! You are so talented Jennifer!
Julianne

Anonymous said...

Those costumes are too cute for words!!! For that matter so are the people wearing them. Who would have thought about The Man in the Yellow Hat? Clever indeed.
Library Grandma

Jenny said...

your kids had great costumes! thanks for letting us trick or treat with you all.

Anonymous said...

The costumes are adorable, as are the children! Yes, you are so clever, and we loved hearing it from Stuart's perspective! He has a lot to teach us! Love always, Draper Grandma